Wednesday, March 28, 2012




The Beginning of the End




I was a very thin child till I reached puberty then I started putting on the weight. At 15 I was a size 11 and thought then I was fat. I got pregnant and gained 25lbs, before I had a chance to lose the baby weight I was pregnant again and gained another 20lbs.


Over the next 15 yrs I ate and ate, from loneliness to depression to just plain boredom, till i was 260lbs. Then I got pregnant again only gained 11lbs but after while nursing my appetite went through the roof and I gained 30lb, got pregnant again and did the same thing.




I am now 37 and weigh 328lbs






The Start of my New Life




Every night when I would go to sleep I would think I wish I could just wake up thinner, knowing I need to do the work but always thinking I CANT.


I don't know what changed my mind but I now know I CAN.


I have not set a short term goal for myself yet, I will get to it, maby :).


My long term goal is to lose 150lbs.


I will be writing about my day to day life on this adventure. I am keeping track of my weight loss and my meals so I know what is working and what is not.




What I am Doing




I am counting calories and portion size.


Eating 5 meals a day.


Exercising at home for 30 mins 1-2 times a day, as


well as keeping the house clean and chasing after 2 toddlers.


Taking a diet pill called OxiElite Pro.


Drinking lots of water.


Not eating after 9pm and going to bed earlier.




No comments:

Post a Comment